So…I survived my long day at school and am now in my bed becoming inspired for my race by reading the last chapter of my favorite book, watching ultramarathon man the documentary and reliving my sessions with my clients. Lately I sometimes wonder if I get confused because I feel just as inspired by my clients as (I hope!!) they feel inspired by me. Seriously…they are amazing and always leave me in a reflective mood on Thursday nights.
For some reason I have been avoiding this post. I have no idea why. I think because putting things in writing is so final. Sure I have plenty of goals for school, life, running, etc….but usually in my mind. This feels so official and I want to push myself but am scared to overestimate my ability which I am scared will lead me to underestimate my ability. As a runner I need to be fit and do exercise regularly. I want to own a rowing machine as it is the best fitness machine. In this article I will be also discussing about the best rowing machine that you can buy in UK.
Why You Need a Rowing Machine
A Rowing Machine many times also called as indoor rower is a fitness equipment used to simulate the action of watercraft rowing that has the same benefits of rowing. It is also use to train those who want to learn rowing without actually getting into water. There are numerous benefits of a rowing machine apart from improving your muscles and stamina. It is best exercise machine for those who really want to improve their cardiovascular fitness.
Indoor rowing is one of the most challenging forms of exercise as it works most major muscular areas of the body, as well as being an excellent cardiovascular exercise. Rowing machine rowing entails both high levels of aerobic and anaerobic metabolism, so the benefits can be great, but this comes with some risk of injury.
>Remember some rowing machines can be part of a multi-station gym and be designed to perform other activities. This makes the rowing machine a part of a whole station and therefore you may lose some performance in the machine.
Best Rowing Machines 2018
When you’re in the mood for a workout, you need a machine that can provide it with no problem. When we say ‘no problem’, we mean that the machine needs to feature multiple resistance levels, ergonomic sitting areas, and of course a sturdy frame. No one likes it when their exercise equipment falters or falls over as a result of basic use, and the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine seems to fit that bill for the moment. That being said, let’s talk about it for a bit.
First of all, it is built from aircraft-grade aluminum and features a sealed urethane seat. In addition to that there are 44 inches of travel from the pedals, meaning that just about any user can utilize this device with zero issues. There are plenty of cardiovascular benefits associated with using a machine like this, and believe it or not there are people who will pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars per month to use a comparable machine at a gym! But guess what? You don’t need a gym! You can take advantage of this amazing home gym opportunity today and get in on these amazing benefits.
Rowing Machine Specifications and Features:
* BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine Sturdy Aircraft-Grade aluminum
* One air resistance setting
* Five magnetic resistance settings
* Adjustable console to track your time, distance, calories burned, and your heart rate
* Folds for easy storage
BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine Reviews:
Benefits are great, but what do the customers say about it? You’ll be glad to know that the majority of customers state that the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine is an incredible product. The frame is indeed sturdy and may even last forever. There is one problem that some customers have noted however, though this may only be in a few isolated incidents.
The problem with this unit is related to the computer, particularly that the computer simply does not work properly. Is this the case with all of the units? Maybe, maybe not, but in the end it all comes down to whether or not you wish to rely on the computer. There are benefits to using the computer on the BodyCraft VR100 Rowing Machine, particularly the fact that it contains a number of different exercise programs.
You could create your own programs and follow them manually, but you will need to consult with an expert or perhaps find a decent routine online. In addition to that you will need to stick with the routine which can be particularly difficult if you are new to the exercise scene. Does that mean you can’t do it? Absolutely not. There are many individuals out there who exercise without a computer every single day, and for you the computer might actually work! With a lifetime frame warranty and the ability to store or place this item in any room of the house, you’re actually getting a fairly decent deal, and in the end you might be glad that you took a chance on this incredible exercise machine. You certainly have nothing to lose by trying, except maybe a few pounds here and there.
Now back to my aspirations
I know…I am being crazy but this has all been part of my avoidance today. Because they are things I want to aspire to -which does not sound as scary to me as goals for some reason. So here are some of my short and long-term goals in no particular order:
1. I guess most immediately comes to mind that I am running my second ever half marathon on Saturday…eeeeek! Nervous and PUMPED all at the same time. So my time goal for this half is to get my first sub 2 for a half…My last half was 2:10 and I hope to do this one in 1:55. A little nervous because my first half was 2000 ft elevation drop so maybe it is crazy to cut 15 mins off that time…but I am so determined and I have been training flat/hills ever since so I think I am ready.
2. Basically I hope to run one “big” race per month until my first marathon. So here are my goals for those: Canyonlands Half: 1:52, Ogden 30k: 2:37, Provo Half (?): 1:49
3. Which leads me to the marathon…The marathon will be a monumental moment in so many ways. First ever of course. A life long dream. But also it will mark one year since the start of my running. One year before that day I ran a 5k in 34 minutes (eek.) and I hope to do the marathon in under 4 hrs. I would love to get the 3:40 but for my first I am just hoping for 3-something 🙂 Continue reading “My Aspirations – Using a Rowing Machine”